Subject: FW: Status of NIS2 Transposition in Estonia
From: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2025 09:08:30 +0300

Tere

Edastame kirja vastamiseks Justiits- ja Digiministeeriumile, kelle
pädevusse antud teema kuulub

Teadmiseks: José Miguel Campos  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Lugupidamisega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: Josemi C. <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2025 5:20 PM
To: info - MKM <[email-masked]>; Erik Janson - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked]>
Subject: Status of NIS2 Transposition in Estonia

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hi,

In late 2024 I received an answer from Erik Janson for my previous
request, asking when was Estonia going to do the NIS2 transposition.

I am aware that there was a public consultation in early 2025, and that
draft intended for the new Cybersecurity Act to enter into force on July
1st 2025.

I would like to confirm if that’s still the plan, since it’s only a few
weeks left and I don’t see the law updated on
<https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/ee/526082022002/consolide/current>
Cybersecurity Act–Riigi Teataja

Thank you!

José Miguel Campos

Director & CISO

JD Services | Microsoft Partner

Lun - Vie | 9am - 5pm (CET/CEST)

------------------------------------------

 <https://jd-services.eu/>

 <https://jd-services.eu/legal/privacy/> Política de privacidad